Chamfering cutters by Nine9
Advanced Carbide Tooling are the UK’s exclusive distributor of Nine9 chamfering cutters.
Nine9 PDF brochures download.45° Indexable chamfer mill catalogue » Drill and chamfermill catalogue »
Nine9 chamfering tools are available in a number of configurations and well as in 60˚, 82˚, 90˚, 100˚, 120˚ and 142˚ angles.
One tool will perform a variety of tasks. As well as chamfering, tools are capable of a number of other functions such as spotting, engraving and V-grooving.
Features and benefits include:-
- Long tool life
- Standard inserts have four cutting edges
- Increased cutting speeds are provided by coated carbide inserts.
Large chamfering tools with indexable insert
- Patented square insert, with each insert having 4 cutting edges.
- A special wiper design creates better finished surfaces, doubling feed rate.
A starter package is available for those who wish to try the chamfering tool for the first time.
The pack includes one holder and six inserts.
Download the Nine9 brochure
Nine9 general brochure download.Download brochure »
This 1.8 MB 4 page leaflet is available to download and includes the following information:-
- Tool versatility
- 90˚ centering, chamfering and engraving
- 45˚ chamfering
- 120˚ centering
- 142˚ centering
- Corner rounding cutter
- Centre drilling and turning
- Special design inserts