NC Helix Drills for milling, drilling and slotting
NC Helix Drills by Nine9 cut material by helical interpolation; serrated cutting edge minimizes chip length. Low spindle power is required, making them ideal for drilling material that generates long, soft chips.
- The 20° angle is suitable for linear or circular ramping.
- Only six tools for making Ø13~Ø65mm holes from solid.
- Each holder can machine different diameters and hole depths, saving you tool inventory and cost.
- There is no need to peck drill or dwell in operation, even without internal coolant.
- Serrated cutting edge make the chips short, small and easier to evacuate.
- Swarf and vibration problems while drilling diffcult or deep holes can be avoided.
Video: introduction to the Nine9 NC Helix Drill
Video: Nine9 NC Helix Drill technical information
Nine9 Helix Drill
Click on the image below to view the Nine9 Helix Drill catalog as supplied by Advanced Carbide Tooling.
Please allow time for it to load.