For high speed deburring on CNC machines
Nine9 NC deburring tools feature a high feed rate for high speed de-burring on CNC machines. Being indexable ensures the relative position of deburring work.
- The smallest counter sink diameter is Ø0.5 mm, which is ideal for fine hole deburring.
- One tool holder will accept both 60 and 90 degree inserts.
- It uses the same tool holder as the X060 engraving tool.
- Indexable type. The relative position of deburring depth and diameter are accurate.
- The TiAlN coated carbide insert can stand very long life.
- It provides high rigidity and anti-vibration.
- One holder supports the entire X060 series of engraving inserts.