New from ACT: ERgo for Swiss type automatic lathe and CNC turning centres
The ERgo is a new Nine9 trademark for their ER style collet system. ERgo provides quick change capabilities, a unique tooling system for Swiss type automatic lathes and a live spindle tool for CNC turning centres.
ERgo monoblock system benefits
Tool size benefits.
- The ultrashort tool length fits in a limited space.
- The ERgo ER16 tool has a milling cutter range from 10 to 32mm. The dimension of the milling cutter is not limited by the ER16 collet clamping range.
Easy to adopt, simple and quick to change.
- The ERgo tool is provided as an assembled set: changing the tool takes just few seconds.
- Thanks to the ER taper, when changing the same tool length tool, the tolerance is ±0.1mm.
- For the first time you can use the ERgo tool length setter for checking the datum position.