ERgo monoblock systems
For Swiss type automatic lathe and CNC turning centres
The ERgo is a new Nine9 trademark for their ER style collet system. ERgo provides quick change capabilities, a unique tooling system for Swiss type automatic lathes and a live spindle tool for CNC turning centres.
A simple way to maximise the clamping force
An integrated ER taper-shank cutter, eliminates the need for assembly tolerance. A clamping force from the 3 parts including the ERgo nut*, the high strength pin and ER taper when the ERgo nut drives the pin to push the ERgo holder into the ER taper.
- *M19 ERgo mini nut / clamping torque: 30 Nm.
- *M22 ERgo nut / clamping torque: 30 Nm.
ERgo power mills
ERgo engraving tools
ERgo chamfer mills
ERgo corner rounding
ERgo cutting tool, collet and nut
ERgo monoblock system benefits
Tool size benefits.
- The ultrashort tool length fits in a limited space.
- The ERgo ER16 tool has a milling cutter range from 10 to 32mm. The dimension of the milling cutter is not limited by the ER16 collet clamping range.
Easy to adopt, simple and quick to change.
- The ERgo tool is provided as an assembled set: changing the tool takes just few seconds.
- Thanks to the ER taper, when changing the same tool length tool, the tolerance is ±0.1mm.
- For the first time you can use the ERgo tool length setter for checking the datum position.
Excellent repeatability, reducing changeover time time.
- The indexable insert provides the dual benefit of saving tool changing and tool length setting times.
Increase tool rigidity and life.
- The center coolant is directed at the cutting edge.
- The tool is pre-balanced, ready for high speed machining.
- An increased tool like of 3 – 5 times is possible.
Tool length setter for your option.
- A simple tool length setting either on Swiss type automatic lathes or CNC turning centres.