Nine9 3xD Super Drills
Advanced Carbide Tooling are the UK’s exclusive distributor of Nine9 3xD Super Drills.
Diameter range: 10mm – 30mm.
- Smallest indexable drill from diameter 10 mm, 3xD
- Dual relief angle insert, maximum feed rate is possible
- Unique design of the central and peripheral insert position; the cutting chips are divided into more pieces, making swarf excavation more efficient
- The central insert and peripheral insert are identical, therefore insert costs are less and stock management is easier
- Better surface finish, better form accuracy.
- K20F grade carbide insert, fully ground, multi-layer TiAIN coated, universal type for all kinds of materials
- Fine lapping on the cutting edge, good chip breaking condition
- Patented dual relief angle insert
- Primary relief angle: 7˚ for increasing toughness of the cutting edge
- Secondary relief angle: 11˚ for increasing axial feed rate
- Square insert with 4 cutting edges meaning lower cost!
- Thanks to the specially arranged insert position, the cutting chips will be split into more pieces for optimised cutting chip removal flow.
- The cutting edge of the insert is nearly perpendicular to the axial line, minimising the lateral cutting force. It helps to reduce chattering even on unstable drilling conditions.
- The body is made of high alloy tool steel
- The body is hardened and nickel plated
- Two drilled coolant holes help to supply a large volume of coolant to flush out the swarf.
Download the Nine9 brochure
Nine9 3xD Super Drills brochure download.Download brochure »
This 1.2 MB 6 page leaflet is available to download and includes the following information:-
- Features and benefits
- Dimensions and ordering code
- Features of the insert
- Cutting data
- Eccentric ring
- Applications of the drill in different conditions
- Adjustments on the CNC lathe.