Parting off and grooving tool
ACT 2.2 is ideal for parting off up to 42mm diameter, precision grooving, light turning and facing.
Features, advantages and benefits include:-
- Mechanically clamped insert improves rigidity and repeatability.
- Full side reinforcement to blade ensures flat components when parting off.
- Integral shank design for strength manufactured to ISO standards on size.
- Stepped down blade design extends insert and tool life.
- Special tool holders ( using Standard Stock inserts) made to customers individual requirements on request.
- Special inserts manufactured to customer needs.
The four-in-one tooling system is suitable for the following applications:-
NDC radial grooves /face grooving applications 10° pos. top rake (top right)
NBC cut-off, radial grooves Strong 9° neg. chip controller for general parting off applications(second right)
NEC cut-off, radial grooves–positive chip breaker – 1st Choice for parting off all materials including Stainless Steels, Titanium, Alloy Steels (third right)
NAC2-H cut-off, radial grooves Carbide High Shear TiN 25° pos. high shear. Ideal for aluminium,plastics, acrylic (bottom right).
The ACT 2.2 leaflet is available to view below (please allow a moment for it to load) and includes the following information:-
- Cutting data for parting off and external grooving
- Technical specifications on tool holders
- Tool holders for automatics
- Table showing entry length for type 121C
- Technical specifications on carbide inserts
- Technical specifications on HSS TiN inserts
- Special ground inserts.